Healthcare Facilities Alliance is the national certification body for healthcare facilities professionals working in hospitals, nursing homes, medical offices and all other healthcare buildings to keep our patients safe and comfortable. Healthcare Facilities Alliance exists to help you show others the depth of your experience and knowledge in the healthcare facilities field and to bring recognition to you for the time and effort you have put into your career and into the healthcare industry as a whole. Earning an elite credential in the critical field of healthcare facilities will allow you to be recognized by other professionals and employers. Assessing your abilities through Healthcare Facilities Alliance creates the distinction that you are looking for.
Healthcare Facilities Alliance was established by professionals in the healthcare facilities industry to achieve the following:
- Provide a reliable, valid, and fair method of assessing the experience, skills and knowledge of healthcare facilities professionals.
- Furnish the healthcare facilities industry a method of validating the skills of frontline healthcare mechanics and engineers.
- Be the leader in creating, facilitating , and administering the healthcare facilities industry's elite certification.
At Healthcare Facilities Alliance, we promise:
- To treat candidates and certificants equally regardless of age, gender, race, color, religion, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, or disability.
- To keep abreast of changing regulations and technological advancements in the healthcare facilities field.
- To utilize established professional principles of testing and measurement and be at the forefront of improvements in testing to further the needs of the healthcare facilities industry.
- To promote to the public the value of certified healthcare professionals in the delivery of services to our customers.
- Evaluate, certify, and recertify the competency of qualified healthcare facilities professionals.
- Raise the competency of those certified through assessment and encouraging ongoing training.
- Provide “status and recognition” to individual healthcare facilities professionals who meet and maintain certification requirements.
- Facilitate the exchange of ideas nationally to subsequently improve the healthcare facilities industry locally.
To enter the testing site, click on "Sign in" below. If you need technical support
please call 952-953-6292 or send an email to